Gotta slow down and remember why I started blogging. To slow down.
Missed an OOTD pic from February...
My view 8 hours a day...
Our newest obsession... Scramble
Last night we met friends at Don Pablo's before attending Winter Jam 2012. WJ has been around for more than a decade and I am horrified that I've missed it but I plan to go back next year with more people! Skillet, Sanctus Real, Keri Jobe, New Song.. good stuff~
Friday night shopping led me into Ulta for BB creme. Cashier didn't know what I was asking for but another worker did. They didn't have the brand I asked for but I bought a different one and I like it/love it. Then I stumbled on Hunger Games nail polish to go with my Hunger Games pin I've worn all week.
Added some images from Instyle April 2012 to my Pinterest because its an awesome issue!
I see that I never commented on the Clothing Swap I went to last month. Maybe that's because it was a major fail. Seriously. Talked up online then didn't follow through. Won't return. Why? Stained clothes with holes in them, ripped, shredded even. Old. Shrunk. Disgusting. I got maybe 2 items then grabbed my own stuff and left. Pitiful.
We have coworkers whose 4 yr old has cancer. A complete change of perspective. I'm not saying much on this front but I'm feeling it.
Missed an OOTD pic from February...
My view 8 hours a day...
Our newest obsession... Scramble
Last night we met friends at Don Pablo's before attending Winter Jam 2012. WJ has been around for more than a decade and I am horrified that I've missed it but I plan to go back next year with more people! Skillet, Sanctus Real, Keri Jobe, New Song.. good stuff~
Apparently I've entered into a reading competition with a coworker/friend this year.
I turned her onto Shelfari last year and she saw me set a goal. She set a goal and now she's kicking my butt! So anywho lately I've reading...The Gazebo- Grayson
A romance suggested by a teenage boy. Yeah. That's why I read it. And its ok.
Leviathan- Westerfeld
My first steampunk. Good but not great.
Skinny B* at Home
I read her first book and this is more of the same. I love her. It. The whole thingamageig.
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn- Twain
Started over a year ago. Again astounded at the readability of the classics. Funny stuff.
Murder is binding- Lorna Barret
Picked up from the public library and I like it. Fun fluff.
Scott Pilgrim: Vol. 1 Precious Little Life
Another teenage boy recommendation. Again. Ok.
Friday night shopping led me into Ulta for BB creme. Cashier didn't know what I was asking for but another worker did. They didn't have the brand I asked for but I bought a different one and I like it/love it. Then I stumbled on Hunger Games nail polish to go with my Hunger Games pin I've worn all week.
Added some images from Instyle April 2012 to my Pinterest because its an awesome issue!
I see that I never commented on the Clothing Swap I went to last month. Maybe that's because it was a major fail. Seriously. Talked up online then didn't follow through. Won't return. Why? Stained clothes with holes in them, ripped, shredded even. Old. Shrunk. Disgusting. I got maybe 2 items then grabbed my own stuff and left. Pitiful.
We have coworkers whose 4 yr old has cancer. A complete change of perspective. I'm not saying much on this front but I'm feeling it.
No comments:
Post a Comment