Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cha- Cha- Cha- Changing

I'm blogging less. Why?
Pinterest for one reason. I used to need a place to collect all the online inspiration and now Pinterest is the place I do that. How to merge the two? I did add a Pinterst button to my blog.
Facebook. It is a time waster! But it connects me with my circle. But too many people I don't want to share details with. My blog is open and public but not really easy to find and I don't share it with people that I know who I don't think get me. So unless they stumble on it I don't think they'll find me. I do tell people I think get me.
I love, love, love Instagram and am a learning


 my new favorite photo using instagram

a few more holiday pics

 a lovely afternoon with some wonderful women
 an unfortunate helicopter accident
 a crafternoon at Yo's
 Meeting Franklin
 Think Yo's handing out treats?
 New Year's took us to Hub's extended families. This is the reading table. Social bunch those gals... and yes that's my book in front.
 We even read while we play.



 Sometimes we forget the boys are there....

our new year's day worship 


 our new year's snow


Hubs and I watched The Expendables last night. Well actually I kinda watched and blogrolled. It didn't have much of a storyline really. Just lots of fighting and well nice eye candy- Bruce, Sylvester and such.
I also finished The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. Check out my Shelfari link in the side bar.


No comments: