Ahh ring in the new year! We awoke to snow covered ground, roads, cars and houses. How lovely!
Getting back on track today to conquer 2012. I slept in then lay in bed snuggling with Marina for a little longer. She is so needy when we pick her up from nights away from us. Had a fried egg, the egg a gift from my principal who drew my name in the secret Santa draw. He gifted me a ham raised by my vice Principal's family, a dozen eggs he gathered that morning and rolls his wife made the night before. I had no idea he knew how I adore being able to eat locally raised food.
Reading through my Bible started in 2007 and was supposed to take 3 years... finishing Jan 2010. That didn't happen but I'm almost there. Reading in Ezekiel today.
For Christmas I gave myself, my sister and my mother a copy of Take My Heart, Oh God: Riches from the Greatest Christian Women Writers of All Time. I started it today and already am loving it.
2 Corinthians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.
Also started A Year in Poetry: A treasury of Classic and Modern Verses for Every Date on the Calendar
Januaries, Nature greets our eyes
exactly as she must have greeted theirs... Elizabeth Bishop
Changed my blog background for the new year. I'm already looking forward to vacation...
The boys are at school with early practices, grading and posting of grades. So the girls are alone at home recuperating from the holidays.
Wrote a thank you note today and vow to do that more this year. I'm blessed so much and I forget to drop those notes to the blessers.
Catching up on blogs today. I absolutely love Suri's Burn Book...
Getting back on track today to conquer 2012. I slept in then lay in bed snuggling with Marina for a little longer. She is so needy when we pick her up from nights away from us. Had a fried egg, the egg a gift from my principal who drew my name in the secret Santa draw. He gifted me a ham raised by my vice Principal's family, a dozen eggs he gathered that morning and rolls his wife made the night before. I had no idea he knew how I adore being able to eat locally raised food.
Reading through my Bible started in 2007 and was supposed to take 3 years... finishing Jan 2010. That didn't happen but I'm almost there. Reading in Ezekiel today.
For Christmas I gave myself, my sister and my mother a copy of Take My Heart, Oh God: Riches from the Greatest Christian Women Writers of All Time. I started it today and already am loving it.
2 Corinthians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.
Also started A Year in Poetry: A treasury of Classic and Modern Verses for Every Date on the Calendar
Januaries, Nature greets our eyes
exactly as she must have greeted theirs... Elizabeth Bishop
Changed my blog background for the new year. I'm already looking forward to vacation...
The boys are at school with early practices, grading and posting of grades. So the girls are alone at home recuperating from the holidays.
Wrote a thank you note today and vow to do that more this year. I'm blessed so much and I forget to drop those notes to the blessers.
Catching up on blogs today. I absolutely love Suri's Burn Book...
I think it is all in good fun. Hopefully. Very creative and funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment