Started the morning off with an iced over vehicle and Starbucks.
Hubs came home from hunting with Holtman Donuts. Love that guy slightly more than donuts.
Monday was the biannual One More Time Consignment sale. Made it out with only 46$ worth. I didn't find near as much as usual but that might be because
a- I am starting to feel crowded with all my 'stuff'
b- They didn't have as much as usual
c- I am poor - kidding, well sort of.
I did manage to pick up some things the most expensive being $12.
A few of my favorite names... James, Michael and Moth.
Several scarves that were from $7-10. marked down to $1.
Jewelry since I had time to look this time.
A fun purse. That was like $3.
A realization- I am addicted to cloth napkins. A whole set for like 3$ who couldn't pick those up.
Those and a tartan throw came from the Consignment's furniture store called One More Time Etc. I got an extra 20% off because it all fit in the bonus box. Love that idea!
Ohio Thrift and Goodwill stops picked up a few more items. Some baskets, books, shoes- that I should have tried on bc they do not fit.
Ok just found this after picking this up at thrift Monday for $5. yep that's the thrill of the find!
These lovelies came from Fresco Furnishings. Another of our favorite stops in Columbus. Roscano bookends.
Somehow out of all the times we've traveled to Columbus, Yo has never been to the North Market! So glad she got to experience it Monday.
I luv, luv, luv this from Books, paper, scissors
Hubs came home from hunting with Holtman Donuts. Love that guy slightly more than donuts.
Monday was the biannual One More Time Consignment sale. Made it out with only 46$ worth. I didn't find near as much as usual but that might be because
a- I am starting to feel crowded with all my 'stuff'
b- They didn't have as much as usual
c- I am poor - kidding, well sort of.
I did manage to pick up some things the most expensive being $12.
A few of my favorite names... James, Michael and Moth.
Several scarves that were from $7-10. marked down to $1.
Jewelry since I had time to look this time.
A fun purse. That was like $3.
A realization- I am addicted to cloth napkins. A whole set for like 3$ who couldn't pick those up.
Those and a tartan throw came from the Consignment's furniture store called One More Time Etc. I got an extra 20% off because it all fit in the bonus box. Love that idea!
Ohio Thrift and Goodwill stops picked up a few more items. Some baskets, books, shoes- that I should have tried on bc they do not fit.
Ok just found this after picking this up at thrift Monday for $5. yep that's the thrill of the find!
These lovelies came from Fresco Furnishings. Another of our favorite stops in Columbus. Roscano bookends.
Somehow out of all the times we've traveled to Columbus, Yo has never been to the North Market! So glad she got to experience it Monday.
I luv, luv, luv this from Books, paper, scissors


No comments:
Post a Comment