“Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful” – William Morris
A quote I plan to implement this summer~
The boys are back with my camera so here are some images from the past few crazy weeks...
A quote I plan to implement this summer~
The boys are back with my camera so here are some images from the past few crazy weeks...
Bub's had his first fish tourney with the new team here where we live
Hubs had two other guys in his boy for the tourney
Some OOTD pics
The dress I wore to prom. Theme was black tie affair.
Marina helps me out...
The glitter banner I made for the bride.
My goods from the clothing swap...
an april cornell bag with the tags still on
Damsel stretch pants
H&M scarf with tags still on
Ella Moss top
Lux sweatshirt
Ann Taylor tunic
And the star of the night... Lilly Pullitzer shift.
Making a little progress around the house snazzing little things up...
Found a new consignment shop in Milford
another OOTD pic from the day I visited Anthropologie...
1 comment:
Lovely photos! Looks like you guys are enjoying summer! Lovely new pieces you have.
Post a Comment