Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Big sexy

I forgot to mention yesterday the book Heaven is for Real. No matter your religious feelings this book asks/answers a lot of questions. It gives hope and perspective. When I feel skeptical I think surely this family who almost lost their son would not temp God to take him from them again by stretching the truth in any way.

That being said on to the title of today's post. Driving to work yesterday I saw the usual- horses, goats, cows. I am more likely to see a tractor than a car. Then out of a side street comes a white Lincoln with tinted windows and a decal in the back window BIG SEXY. Seriously you must be lost.

Elsie from Beautiful Mess posted a page of her closet. Coolness.

I finished Undead and Unwed by Davidson. Very much more steamy than my usual fare. But good. Obviously since I finished it. I'm a little behind on my reading for the year and this is one of my most important summer goals. Catch up!

Last night I watched Deep Blue Sea, again. I love that movie. Then I turned on Sleepless just as background while I read upstairs. The boys come home tonight thank goodness. I miss those guys.

And now for some pics from vacation...

Tamarack VA artist


 Lunch at the Log House and their gardens and stores








 Our sugar bowl at the house
 The girls at Russell's on Murrell's Inlet

 Room Service!
 Brookgreen Gardens south of Garden City was breathtaking
















 I can't believe the End of the Trail sculpture is there!

 We met Dave D from Chicago who urged us to come visit him at the zoo there where he volunteers on Thursdays!


 Breakfast is served!
 Lunch anyone?
 I played hairstylist to the ladies.

 My favorite meal was Bovines. Yumalicious.
 Our house of Garden City Girls.
 Judy's husband had dinner on the grill out at the man cave when we pulled back in her driveway.

 My $20 find at Consign @ 5 turns out to be a $300. purse! The store was an average consign store at Surfside Beach, SC.

No comments: