Watched some movies lately...
Burn After Reading... Brad Pitt makes an exit I wasn't expecting. This is a Coen brother movie. Obviously.
RED- Retired and Dangerous... Bub and a friend picked this one out and I loved it. Luckily Bub and I have the same taste in movies. Action packed comedy.
Eat Pray Love... disappointing
Read some books lately...
C'est la Vie by Suzy Gershman. An American woman begins a new life in Paris. The description on the cover about sums it up. Interesting tid bits about international life I had no idea it was so different.
Clouds without rain by P. L. Gauss. An Amish murder mystery. Who knew? The Amish are not as peaceful nor as primitive as I thought.
Skinny B. Encouraging words.
Hotel at the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Ford. I wasn't as taken with this book as those who said it was a must read. I think I was just in a poopy mood.
Savannah Breeze by Andrews. This was just what I needed. It is our beach read for our beach babe group this year. At first I though it was chick lit crap but after the first few chapters it became chic lit heaven.
I'm currently reading...
Undead and Unwed by Davidson because it is summer and I want mindless reading for awhile.
Burn After Reading... Brad Pitt makes an exit I wasn't expecting. This is a Coen brother movie. Obviously.
RED- Retired and Dangerous... Bub and a friend picked this one out and I loved it. Luckily Bub and I have the same taste in movies. Action packed comedy.
Eat Pray Love... disappointing
Read some books lately...
C'est la Vie by Suzy Gershman. An American woman begins a new life in Paris. The description on the cover about sums it up. Interesting tid bits about international life I had no idea it was so different.
Clouds without rain by P. L. Gauss. An Amish murder mystery. Who knew? The Amish are not as peaceful nor as primitive as I thought.
Skinny B. Encouraging words.
Hotel at the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Ford. I wasn't as taken with this book as those who said it was a must read. I think I was just in a poopy mood.
Savannah Breeze by Andrews. This was just what I needed. It is our beach read for our beach babe group this year. At first I though it was chick lit crap but after the first few chapters it became chic lit heaven.
Truly, Madly by Weber. I read this on spring break and it was delightful. Picked it up at Books by the Banks from a local author and will pick up some more by her.
Raising Cain: Saving the Emotional Lives of Boys. Finally finished this one. Some insights but dry and clinical.
Eating Animals by Foer. More encouraging words about what we eat.
I Am The Messenger by Zusak. Enjoyable young adult literature. One of my English teachers asked me to read this to see if she should use it in class. I loved it but would be hesitate to assign it. I'll recommend it but I wouldn't require it.
The Listening Woman by Hillerman. I've mentioned this one before. Read it for book club but didn't love it.
Some of my more enjoyable reading of late has been magazines...
Raising Cain: Saving the Emotional Lives of Boys. Finally finished this one. Some insights but dry and clinical.
Eating Animals by Foer. More encouraging words about what we eat.
I Am The Messenger by Zusak. Enjoyable young adult literature. One of my English teachers asked me to read this to see if she should use it in class. I loved it but would be hesitate to assign it. I'll recommend it but I wouldn't require it.
The Listening Woman by Hillerman. I've mentioned this one before. Read it for book club but didn't love it.
Some of my more enjoyable reading of late has been magazines...
lucky mag april 2011
elle june 2011
self april 2011
I'm currently reading...
Undead and Unwed by Davidson because it is summer and I want mindless reading for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment