I can't believe I've been on summer break for almost 5 weeks now and I haven't picked up on blogging. Reminder... slow down.
After I came back from the beach we left again for Bub's fishing tournaments and then as soon as we came home Bub and I went to visit Yolanda and see the new addition to their pack.
I had book club at The Dilly Deli Wednesday. Bub's and I worked a fund raiser Thursday and then met friends for Hub's birthdaythat evening. So I'm going to slow down when?
After I came back from the beach we left again for Bub's fishing tournaments and then as soon as we came home Bub and I went to visit Yolanda and see the new addition to their pack.
I had book club at The Dilly Deli Wednesday. Bub's and I worked a fund raiser Thursday and then met friends for Hub's birthdaythat evening. So I'm going to slow down when?
No comments:
Post a Comment