Sunday, June 26, 2011

A rainy Sunday at Rocky Fork Lake for Bub's fishing tourney. The weather forecast has been so off lately when we checked last night it wasn't supposed to rain until 1pm. We were up at4am and it has been raining since. Although it sounds awful I really don't mind. I'm stationed in the truck with my iPad, a stack of magazines, a few books and snacks. The boys tried to talk me into leaving marina at home by she was at home all day yesterday and tourneys sometimes takes us away for 12 hours... And it wasn't supposed to rain. Rocky fork is a park too so I thought it was going to be a little different than a parking lot surrounded by high grass. Not so much. So any who the rain is soothing and I've already napped.

Yesterday the girls picked me up to make a trip downtown Cincinnati to Findlay Market. I could do my grocery shopping there every Saturday. Micro greens, peaches, tomatoes, herbs, bread, sausages, cucumbers... Not to mention waffles and brownies!

Then the boys picked me up to go to my sister's father in laws visitation. This guy was a super athlete playing softball into his 70's.

From there we took advantage of sonic's Happy hour with a sparkling strawberry vanilla lemonade on the way to Cookout Cancer in Pleasant Plain for Hub's aunt. There must have been a thousand people who came out.

From there we went home to pick up Marina then took the pontoon across the lake to a lake Concert for a little bit before preparing for today. Craziness but inevitable.

No comments: