Spending a few days at yolanda's. It is my favorite relaxation bed and breakfast. I feel welcome and comfortable and there is always a plethora of dogs visiting. Yesterday and today we have Oliver, Liam, Lola, noele, then Henry and destinee yo's 2 and my marina. Oliver slept with me and marina last night. Actually Oliver and I slept in the bed marina was afraid to jump up on the bed maybe because she is aware Oliver weighs about 4 lbs. the pups are very affectionate. Marina doesn't usually move in the morning until we do. Oliver licked my nose off and proceeded to roll on my face. One of them is constantly asking for a scratch. Yo's is perfect for a dog posse they roam in and outside while we lounge by the pool. For some reason I spend hours outside here on the back deck not even in the pool but at home there is always a long to do list and not much time for relaxing. And her hubs make Starbucks runs for us. Gotta love that.
Little Henry is hurt. I'm so worried. Last weekend he overexerted himself and the vet gave him some pain medicine for the week. But he is not better. He's like a hyperactive kid on Meds. Troubling.
I'm catching up on blogs today poolside. Found svpply.com via lucky magazine. Another favorite summer pasttime... Idly flipping through yo's mond of magazines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment