I was so excited about our sermon series but this morning was such a disappointment. Last week was on racism and it was fabulous. This week women's roles then the environment and finally homosexuality. Today we had a guest speaker, I'll spare the name. She wasn't a bad speaker but just not my taste. Unfortunate. Hopefully next week will be better. These subjects are important.
Bubs was at a friends house overnight and gave me my present when we picked him up. Pearl earrings. Beautifully classic. He was so proud of them. M so proud of him.
We met my family at mimis cafe for lunch. A glorious meal of mimosas, Asian salad a basket of carbs and a poppy seed muffin.
I feel asleep on the way home then drug myself inside and fell asleep on the couch. I have been so tired lately. Like I should see a dr tired. I hope it is just my may madness from end of the year responsibilities.
Boys ran off to fish and I watched the day after tomorrow for the gazillionth time while doing laundry.
I score that a wonderful day.
Yesterday was bubs first fishing tournament with his youth bass group. We were hosting here at our lake and it went really well. He fished well and the boys caught alot of fish. After getting to the marina at 6am we sent the boys off and the parents went to breakfast uptown. They got a kick out of our uptown. Pike street grill wasn't even open yet but the waitress open up for us to get started on coffee. We came back and took out the pontoon for pictures and see how the boys were doing. By the time we set up for lunch it was weigh in. No leisurely reading lakeside.
One of the best surprises was the parents are so likable. So many other groups we've been a part of I've always felt like, "which one of these is not like the other" but we fit here.
Bubs was at a friends house overnight and gave me my present when we picked him up. Pearl earrings. Beautifully classic. He was so proud of them. M so proud of him.
We met my family at mimis cafe for lunch. A glorious meal of mimosas, Asian salad a basket of carbs and a poppy seed muffin.
I feel asleep on the way home then drug myself inside and fell asleep on the couch. I have been so tired lately. Like I should see a dr tired. I hope it is just my may madness from end of the year responsibilities.
Boys ran off to fish and I watched the day after tomorrow for the gazillionth time while doing laundry.
I score that a wonderful day.
Yesterday was bubs first fishing tournament with his youth bass group. We were hosting here at our lake and it went really well. He fished well and the boys caught alot of fish. After getting to the marina at 6am we sent the boys off and the parents went to breakfast uptown. They got a kick out of our uptown. Pike street grill wasn't even open yet but the waitress open up for us to get started on coffee. We came back and took out the pontoon for pictures and see how the boys were doing. By the time we set up for lunch it was weigh in. No leisurely reading lakeside.
One of the best surprises was the parents are so likable. So many other groups we've been a part of I've always felt like, "which one of these is not like the other" but we fit here.
No comments:
Post a Comment