So google/blogger decided we are friends and I am able to upload pics again. Of course it isn't all their fault May is always my most stressful, busiest, craziest month. I frankly just haven't had time to transfer photos and spend time documenting. Not my finest hour. And now that I have some time on my hands the boys have hijacked my camera so those images will have to wait.
Mama K picked me up today in her retirement present to go make the rounds at the senior open houses. Tomorrow is graduation. The day I get paid to make happen without any hitches. Yep. Let's hope that happens. It is my commencement of the work year and the day I feel summer begins. Although I didn't have scheduled work days Tues- Friday of this week I put in about 24 hours of work. So tomorrow is a long awaited day. Today I continued trying to pull the house back together after months of neglect. And I actually work hard year round to keep things orderly but laundry had taken over in a month so I ran the washer and dryer continuously today. My closet had suffered too so I moved clothes around and tried to make more fit than was possible sooo not sure what to do there. Finally this beautiful sunset made me slow down walk outside and take a deep breath.
Here are some photos I do have.
Bub turned into a certified teenager. Here his aunt is in denial and filling him with candy from their favorite sugar spot...
Prom came and went and it was one of my all time favorites after about 15 years...
Some dear friends got married. Bub and I celebrated at the reception while Hubs volunteered to take a groomsman to the ER for kidney stones. A nice guy that Hubs.
Our last Women's Lecture series wrapped up the season with a pre show dinner at Nada's for fish tacos!
Bub's finally made it to Oakley's for his collective gift from us, his aunt and my parents pitching in to purchase a snazzy pair of polarized glasses complete with 2 sets of lenses, grips, case and prestige apparently. The sales guy was very friendly with bubs while he build him the perfect pair of custom glasses.
My book club met last Thursday at Panera to discuss The Listening Woman by Tony Hillerman. I wasn't a huge fan but it was ok. I usually like mysteries like this but I found it hard to concentrate and sort the names, the culture etc.
I watched some old movies lately...
Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park 2The Day After Tomorrow
and tonight Eat, Pray, Love
The price for busy behavior? Bad photos you didn't know were crappy until a month later.
And some spring break pics...
our view from the balcony at Ormond Beach, FL
We visited a farmer's market that had more than fruit.
our afternoon snack
some dinner music at Aunt Catfish's
Yo found someone familiar at another farmer's market
this is our all time favorite eatin in florida... the lighthouse at ponce inlet
a little found park
reading my beach read on the beach
finally some sorbet goodness
donut stop!
I have no idea but it was fun to watch people's reaction as they moved down the beach...
we all had such a good time relaxing for a long weekend




































No comments:
Post a Comment