This is one of those days I was at work for something like 12 hours with work, meetings and something I don't even remember...
Marina is like my second child. Her toys are everywhere. Tonight she had them all gathered in the bedroom; when I was ready to go to bed, she was ready to play.
And she has circled around the house while I was coming up the drive.... ATTACK!
Last weekend was our communities yard sales. I picked up a moth sweater, a polo sweater and a Bengals sweatshirt for Bubs.
From what I can gather they are all to a nun so this postcard gives me hope she has a sense of humor.
More yard sale goodies... knit scarves, shawls and a vintage dress.
And again. It is hard to believe this treasure find exists. Love her picture.
An OOTD
Listening to...
Marina loves to act like she is going to attack me. I'm sure onlookers are concerned for my safety. The honeysuckles are smelling like spring.
The ducks are on the move looking for somewhere to roost I suppose.And she has circled around the house while I was coming up the drive.... ATTACK!
No nests this year but the birds are singing.
More OOTDs
Last weekend was our communities yard sales. I picked up a moth sweater, a polo sweater and a Bengals sweatshirt for Bubs.
I picked up a box of canning jars.
A recent trip to the library...
Some recent Florida consignment purchases. Michael Stars halter and matching shrug. Orla purse.Rummage sale in Florida.
More yard sale goodies from last weekend.
I picked up these vintage postcards at the rummage sale in Florida. I'll write a post about them once I get a chance to go through them.From what I can gather they are all to a nun so this postcard gives me hope she has a sense of humor.
More yard sale goodies... knit scarves, shawls and a vintage dress.
And again. It is hard to believe this treasure find exists. Love her picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment