I'm not sure how so much time has passed and I have barely logged on. May is my busiest month but this year our school year ends about 2 weeks early which has increased my April stress. But soon....
Not immediately editing my OOTD pics means bad lighting I can't reshoot but these are the cute thrifted Deseil shoes from last fall.
Saturday was the boys Spring tournament here at the lake. They didn't fare so well but they had a good time.
Saturday was the first day my tootsies felt the grass in Ohio
A new Anthro dress by Moth
Marina helps me decorate for Easter
Bubs riding that ATV alot lately + April breaking a record for rain =
Not immediately editing my OOTD pics means bad lighting I can't reshoot but these are the cute thrifted Deseil shoes from last fall.
Saturday was the boys Spring tournament here at the lake. They didn't fare so well but they had a good time.
Bubs then took me and Grandma on a boat ride back to the marina
Saturday was the first day my tootsies felt the grass in Ohio
And he's back at it
No comments:
Post a Comment