Monday was Black and White day for spirit week. I was also teaching our seniors what 'steampunk' means. This is kinda steampunkish no? However these Joan and David Circa t-straps did a number on my pups. I also sported the librarian bun.
Some recent consign purchases. Michael Stars. Lux. Lucky Brand.Thrifted finds of late. Ralph throw. Elevenses cords. Theory stripes. Ruehl thermal.
More consign finds. Moth oxford. Michael Stars cardi and turtle. Fred Perry jacket. Etc. Etc.
Now these are sensible shoes. Worn on the weekend though.
Today we had ice hit after my makeup was applied and hair was in place. So I cruised blogs for a few hours. Changed since today was animal print day and I went a little crazy and reported to another area school library to observe. Interesting how much you compare when observing. Learned a lot. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment