Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the air~


 I'm going to attempt to wear red everyday this week! Kicking it off with glittering heart earrings, a love bracelet and argyle heart scarf.
 Sunday we went to services and then took out my mother in law for her birthday. The pink over my head is a hat. I am not wearing it. It is on the mirror. Scary.
 These shoes were fab for the wedding Saturday night. I picked them up at the clearance consignment sale this past January. Velvet stacked peeptoes.
 And for a valentine's weekend wedding a dress with hearts down the front. Unfortunately you can't really make them out in the picture.

The hubs gave me Busken heart cookies and a handmade card. 
We gave little man Red Bull, Dove and Ghiradelli chocolates. He was elated. And now he wants me to go snuggle with his homework and the iPad. Sounds like the perfect valentines to me!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fun idea to wear red all week! Cute bracelet.