Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Outfits of the previous week!

I can't believe so much time has passed since I posted. I've got to slow down but with activities every night this week I don't see that happening. Just in (9:30pm) from a board meeting sporting spring colors.

Last week's continuation of the red theme. This is from Friday. I got dressed without paying attention to hubs. Once we left home very earlier and got to work I realized we matched. Cute? No. We have a meeting tonight with bub's new fishing club and I'll be meeting people who don't know I don't think it is cute to wear coordinating outfits to my significant other. 
Update I seriously doubt these people care since we were the only people still in our work clothes so we already looked ridiculous. 


More red themed outfits. (Thursday) I absolutely love these new Kenzie heels. Picked them up at a consign sale last fall and forgot about them. Very comfortable. The top is from Goodwill. I'll add the brand later for some reason it is slipping my mind.
 This just looks like winter doesn't it. Can't wait for spring color!
 A close up of those cute earrings and accessories that tried to sneak in a little spring. (Wednesday)


 Picked these Sam and Libby shoes up at Goodwill in January. Love the sweater accents.
 And I totally forgot I was supposed to be wearing red this week so the red on my Coke can will have to do.

And now I am retreating to bed with my iPad to relax before it all starts over again tomorrow.



No comments: