I didn't realize when I posted this Saturday it was my 200th post!
Not many more days of velvet and silk right? It was freezing this week but I was missing wearing my heals and skirts. So ice, snow and slick spots here I come! This silk jacket is a recent purchase from Goodwill. Earlier in the week it was more like this...
This sweater is a Christmas gift from my inlaws.
Every weekday I had something going on in the evening. A technology meeting, basketball practice, working on my certification renewal, Drs. apts, and such. Too much. I want to hibernate not run around and watch as my house responsibilities slowly disintegrate. Tired of it. I haven't blogged since last Saturday. Unacceptable. Leaves no time for reflection.
This striped Moth sweater is from the clothing exchange back in the summer.
Hubs has been on the Atkins diet for the last 2 weeks. I hate when he does this because he doesn't really follow the Atkins he just eats meat and cheese. Hardly any veggies. But it has helped me that he isn't bringing junk home. I'm down 4lbs. Way behind on that new year's goal though.
We have a basketball game today and then have to change somewhere for a wedding and reception. Awkward.
1 comment:
You're so cute! Love your hair! :)
Post a Comment