Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blogger = Life Tourist

title via Pugly Pixel. I like it.

 Thursday's outfit of the day. You can't tell the sweater is green. It's difficult to set up for these photos what with the lighting...

and the constant distractions :) payback for ruining the timer? A posted picture of you in your underpants. Remember that. And why do I put up with these shananagins? Because when I went in to wake him up for his ball game this morning his first word upon crawling out of bed was, "Hug?" Oh o.k.

I can't believe it is February 5th. Progress on my new year's goals are not where they should be. I'm in a funk. Too busy. Light a fire and get moving. 

The boys went on the road after the game today in search of a boat. Still. 2 months shopping so far. Parents traveled to the homeland "down home" for a 'layout' after the game. I came home and am trying to put things back in order here. 

No movies on the telly today worth watching yet. Funny thing not time to even sit down during the week then some time on the weekends at home to catch up some but of course I don't want to do much "work" on the weekend. I enjoy working with an already seen movie in the background. Made it work with Law and Order playing but I haven't seen them so I drift in too much and actually watch so not getting much done. Again.

Loving these pics on Ciao Bella's post...


Why can I not find Madden booties in stores that I like when it appears everyone else does? ie Create Loves

from clear scraps


I forgot about World Cat, an online library catalog that allows you to search by zipcode. 

Cool collection of Buntings/Flags/Garlands from Sassy Pricilla




1 comment:

Our Rural Life (aka Cornbread Fed) said...

From the brave post...I'm praying for you! Stay strong. XO