Craziness continues. So short post this evening. I spent the entire day at home today for the first time in forever. Of course I spent it doing laundry and cleaning up but hey I did get to stay home.
I just realized Tim Allen is popular as the voice in many commercials these days such as Campbell's soup...
How are do getting to a happier place?
My life is comfortable. And these last few weeks have shaken that up a bit. Legislation that could really upset thing. More about that later.
I started reading Adventures of Huckelberry Finn last week and am pleasantly surprised at how much I like it.
I also previewed about the first 40 pages of Room by Donohogue and wow very original.
Last weekend I scrapped with a friend and watched 3 Clint Eastwood movies. Not my style.
Bub's played in a Dodgeball tournament last night and it lasted 4hours. Honest. Bub's team had game plans and everything. It was amazing to watch a team get wittled down to a 70 lb 6th grade girl against 5 8th grade boys and fights back.
I read Nutrition Action Newsletter between games and talking to various people.
Today I finally watched a whole episode or 2 or 3 of Fairly Legal. And maybe a Big Bang Theory or 2.
Last night we caught up on American Idol.
I found a former student, Brian, via Elsie's blog. Small world.
Fixed Italian sausage and egg for breakfast and Hub's brought me Chipoltle for lunch and supper and breakfast in the morning.
15weeks till the beach and I want a smaller bikini not a bigger one.
Looking back I can't believe how much Hub's achillies snafu affected us and how little I blogged about it and the generosity of others.
I had book club this past week.
Ok enough for now.
I just realized Tim Allen is popular as the voice in many commercials these days such as Campbell's soup...
How are do getting to a happier place?
My life is comfortable. And these last few weeks have shaken that up a bit. Legislation that could really upset thing. More about that later.
I started reading Adventures of Huckelberry Finn last week and am pleasantly surprised at how much I like it.
I also previewed about the first 40 pages of Room by Donohogue and wow very original.
Last weekend I scrapped with a friend and watched 3 Clint Eastwood movies. Not my style.
Bub's played in a Dodgeball tournament last night and it lasted 4hours. Honest. Bub's team had game plans and everything. It was amazing to watch a team get wittled down to a 70 lb 6th grade girl against 5 8th grade boys and fights back.
I read Nutrition Action Newsletter between games and talking to various people.
Today I finally watched a whole episode or 2 or 3 of Fairly Legal. And maybe a Big Bang Theory or 2.
Last night we caught up on American Idol.
I found a former student, Brian, via Elsie's blog. Small world.
Fixed Italian sausage and egg for breakfast and Hub's brought me Chipoltle for lunch and supper and breakfast in the morning.
15weeks till the beach and I want a smaller bikini not a bigger one.
Looking back I can't believe how much Hub's achillies snafu affected us and how little I blogged about it and the generosity of others.
I had book club this past week.
Ok enough for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment