Monday, June 22, 2015

SUMMER NIGHTS

Waking up at the Smith B&B this morning having stayed over after Fathers Day for a whole pool day. After getting up with the dogs at 7 scrolling through Instagram and getting sleepy again I drifted back to sleep until 9. Heaven.
Yesterday on the way here I ran into many obstacles!
Who needs a video game when you can drive from Fayetteville to Colerain?!?
On 131 a small deer the size of Stella ran across the road in front of me, in Milford cops were on both sides of the road acting weird and making me nervous, my seat heater kept kicking on automatically causing me to have to exit at Montgomery to figure out how to turn it off and then to beat it all on Cross County a SUV lost control in front of me and a semi was gaining speed behind me.. what to do?!?!? Then the SUV suddenly gained control and took the exit at about 70 miles an hour. GEESH!!!
Today I read Style by Kate Spade. Frankly it was a disappointment. It was informational but just blah. Nothing exceptional. I'll keep it laying around though to see some of the movies mentioned and songs mentioned.
So then I started reading The Video Club- a Memoir and I'm loving it.

No comments: