Missed getting up early enough for biscuits and eggs so the boy got a fruit smoothie instead. Which means I made a green smoothie with the left overs.
In years past when I travel with other people I like to add personal touches to enhance the trip. Post inspirational signs, plan out eateries or menus. Today I was thinking maybe of not doing that this year. Maybe they don't really enjoy it or care one way or the other. And then I realized I do it for me too so on with it. This is my vacation and I'll create it.
In years past when I travel with other people I like to add personal touches to enhance the trip. Post inspirational signs, plan out eateries or menus. Today I was thinking maybe of not doing that this year. Maybe they don't really enjoy it or care one way or the other. And then I realized I do it for me too so on with it. This is my vacation and I'll create it.
No comments:
Post a Comment