It's Sam week. That means I don't leave my house all week. I've got big plans and relaxing plans and planning plans. Ahh but for now I'm kicking it off by sitting on the porch with a cup of coffee and catching up on social media.
Instagram √
Facebook √
Pinterest √
I'm throwing in a load of laundry every hour and getting all dishes cleaned and put away.
That's my goal for today.
Tomorrow I'll focus on the routine I'm trying to implement for summer...
Weigh
Girls out and fed
coffee on the porch with devotion
water
yoga
A thunderstorm is finally rolling in. We need the rain but both my boys are out fishing tonight so not real excited about a storm. The girls and I are hanging out on the porch until it gets here because it is supposed to storm for the next week everyday.
Instagram √
Facebook √
Pinterest √
I'm throwing in a load of laundry every hour and getting all dishes cleaned and put away.
That's my goal for today.
Tomorrow I'll focus on the routine I'm trying to implement for summer...
Weigh
Girls out and fed
coffee on the porch with devotion
water
yoga
A thunderstorm is finally rolling in. We need the rain but both my boys are out fishing tonight so not real excited about a storm. The girls and I are hanging out on the porch until it gets here because it is supposed to storm for the next week everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment