The boys have been gone for 5 days and I miss them.
I'm trying very hard to budget.
The nice thing about online banking is I get to 'go along' on the boys trip with them. I get to see that they are eating, they've checked into the hotel, picked up supplies....
Reviewing More Hours in My Day and I can't believe how much of it I have implemented over the years. I organize my home this way. Manage it.
I've always been a list maker. A to doer. An organizer. A Planner Girl.
Currently Watching
Alias working on season 1
Arrested Development working on season 2
Midsomer Murders working on season
I've caught up on some shows...
Magnum Pi through season 2
Murder She Wrote
Psych through season 5
Wallander through season 1
I'm trying very hard to budget.
The nice thing about online banking is I get to 'go along' on the boys trip with them. I get to see that they are eating, they've checked into the hotel, picked up supplies....
Reviewing More Hours in My Day and I can't believe how much of it I have implemented over the years. I organize my home this way. Manage it.
I've always been a list maker. A to doer. An organizer. A Planner Girl.
Currently Watching
Alias working on season 1
Arrested Development working on season 2
Midsomer Murders working on season
I've caught up on some shows...
Magnum Pi through season 2
Murder She Wrote
Psych through season 5
Wallander through season 1
No comments:
Post a Comment