Yesterday G came to visit since I'm sequestered here with Sam. It was nice. She brought her dog Ginger and we took the dogs swimming. I was a little nervous Sam was going to take off swimming across the lake but he did ok. Actually he absolutely loved it!
Today is July 4th and I'm staying home. Again. With Sam. The boys went to town for the 4th of July festivities. I do hate to miss that. We see everybody and its quite nice.
Watched Sahara Monday. I think I've seen it before but not all the way through.
Also watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean.
Being home I've made some Pinterest projects lately...
Today is July 4th and I'm staying home. Again. With Sam. The boys went to town for the 4th of July festivities. I do hate to miss that. We see everybody and its quite nice.
Watched Sahara Monday. I think I've seen it before but not all the way through.
Also watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean.
Being home I've made some Pinterest projects lately...
these are the mod podge shoes i actually made
this is a scarf i used after realizing the one i saw on pinterest was sewn that way... same effect~
Boho bag from table cloths





No comments:
Post a Comment