Friday, July 6, 2012

The anticipation of a trip is half the fun

Yesterday was the fourth of July. Midsummer. I was home all day going through my summer pinterest board, making projects, moving some to my Hilton Head board for food, exercise, activities. Good stuff. Good times. M came over for awhile and brought her bags for the HHI trip and some mason jars! She said she just has too many! Who can have too many mason jars! So I'm splitting with Yo to spread the wealth. Lovely. Today will be more of the same. I like my goals sheet I made yesterday.


The anticipation of a trip is half the fun. Yesterday's pinning was exciting. I hope this turns into an annual trip of girls who get along and have a relaxing time.

Last week I went to Yo's pool for a pre Hilton Head meeting. Harley was happy to see me
 My girls really wanted to get in. Right away!
 After swimming and playing all day they crashed.
 OH happy day!
 A weekday brunch at Panera with the boys.
 M. is moving soon. Bubs is upset because he loves her pond. So I took him out to say goodbye.



 Mornings and evenings...

 Sam the man hangs out with us for a week.




 Big storms came through last Friday and nature cleaned house.





 I have three magnets that are drawn to wherever I am.

No comments: