Saturday, July 28, 2012

Time passes...

My borrowed MacBook bit the dust. Second day of vacation I think so no blogger on the go.

We left at 7am on Saturday and got home at 8pm. Not a bad drive really. I mean, who am I kidding, I didn't drive at all. Yo drove the whole way. I think I got in the driver's seat to pull around the parking lot once. That's it.

It really was the best vacation. We had such a good time.

Monday the boys went dress shopping with me. St. Vincent de Paul, Gayle's Vintage, Goodwill, Valley Thrift; they were troupers.

Watched some Project Runway yesterday, Suits, Covert Affairs... spent time helping Bub's clean his room. Packed up 4 garage sale boxes.

I really missed the girls. Apparently they've missed me too because they've been like glue.

Facebooked it.

Last night Bub's had a friend over and I was completely amazed and delighted when they came downstairs and said, "Wanna play scrabble?" Has my answer ever been no? No. We played one long game of scrabble- the two TEENAGERS, me and the hubs. It was so fun. Then they continued to sit at the kitchen table....................
I KNOW!!! and so I suggested Pit. We had so much fun it was incredible. At lunch today they came out of hiding and said we'll play again this evening. Who are these kids?

Stella craves our attention. If you are still for a moment she is sitting on your lap, behind your back, on your feet or anywhere she can get close to you. It's amazing. Little booger just wants to look at you. And for you to look at her.

No comments: