Monday, July 2, 2012

Taking the week off

This is gonna be a long week.

Sam probably shouldn't be left alone. He isn't very bright. He 'plays' with balls by pushing them under the couch, chair, desk- wherever- and then scratching till he can get it or you get it for him. Leave him outside you say? He doesn't recognize the garden. Or the chairs on the porch. He barks. Alot. And loudly.

So so far I've cleaned the fridge, food cabinets, sorted photos, worked on printing some things for the scrapbook, cleaning up a scrapbook, watched all my DVR shows, and some movies. It's not like I don't have tons to do so I just keep reminding myself there is a family going on their first vacation at the beach because we are keeping their dog.

Bub spent the night with a friend last night. He's gone more than he is here but I did get him for most of the weekend so not complaining.

Cleaned All. Day. Long. Seriously taking the rest of the week off.

No comments: