Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Crazy Hot

This past week has been in the upper 90s and lower 100s. Crazy hot.
With Sam visiting Ginger came to visit too and we turned this beach into a doggy beach!
The girls know if they sit on my feet I won't move them.

3 dogs in a bed might be a little extreme.

Sam catches onto the foot sitting thingy.
Fast friends.

It's too hot on this dog day afternoon. Let us in!
Preparing for the Hilton Head Trip.
Even John and I took an evening swim.
A wedding. An opportunity to wear new shoes!
Bubs drove my parents, G and L and Me out for the fireworks on the lake.



I worked 12 hours yesterday to get some hours in before leaving for HHI Friday. M stopped by and we went to Ron's for lunch where Ron took our order. He said he has the best slaw in town. And he was right.

Went to Aroma's and back to school shopping with Mom and Bubs. It was a very enjoyable day.

No comments: