Trying a new recipe my friend Jenny told me about- 3-2-1 cake by Duncan Hines. For when you need a single serving of cake. It will be out in 15 minutes so we'll see. This biggest loser diet at work is making me crave a little something after being good all weekend.
update- it was OK
Watched The Wish List on Hallmark today. Hubs asked if it was a Christmas movie or something. No. OHH yes it is a corny movie and I only revert to that at Christmas. And during stress. At work. OK well it was good. Better than yesterday's Undercover Bridesmaid.
Then I got a healthy dose of You've Got Mail playing in the background while I started reading Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. Good stuff. A student of mine who reads a lot and talks books with me said this is the best she's read in a long time YA wise. So I brought it home.
update- it was OK
Watched The Wish List on Hallmark today. Hubs asked if it was a Christmas movie or something. No. OHH yes it is a corny movie and I only revert to that at Christmas. And during stress. At work. OK well it was good. Better than yesterday's Undercover Bridesmaid.
Then I got a healthy dose of You've Got Mail playing in the background while I started reading Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. Good stuff. A student of mine who reads a lot and talks books with me said this is the best she's read in a long time YA wise. So I brought it home.
More pics from the birthday trip at Deer Creek
Aunt Yo sent Bubs some Easter goodies
Yes you must see all three of the following thrifted suitcase pics with the girls...
Finished a pinterest project
Birthday goodness
OOTD
Thrifted goodness
Birthday goodies
I knew to look for this...
when I saw this sign of life- poop!
Thrifted goodness
Can't wait to see what's in here
Birthday goodies
Perfect Sunday afternoon- dogs, blanket from childhood, Hallmark corny movie and a book.
This is why I get no reading done. Top half- my book, bottom half- my dog who jumped up and laid down promptly acting like she fell asleep.
I can't remember where this came from but I'm going to need it when I redo the basement!
A teacher made a bulletin board for each teacher with a questionnaire and pictures. I included this fun one from high school.
No comments:
Post a Comment