Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sat.ur.day (sing it)

Watching a few Hallmark movies today... I know I'm surprising myself. Undercover Bridesmaid, The Good Witch, The Good Witch Garden...

The boys are fishing and the girls are spending the day at home.

I've started laundry, cleaned house and am now sitting down to paperwork. Oh ok I'm gonna blog a little first.

On my birthday Hub's came home with these...

 the girls are adorable together
 Hub's ordered my birthday cake from my favorite cake ball lady. I should order more, more often.
 We went to Enoteca Emilio for my birthday dinner with two of our couple friends.


 This week this saying became relevant. Again. Seriously can't believe 15 years into this job this is still an option. Dodged the bullet. Again. For now.
 Yolanda thinks she's sooo funny. Ok well she is but still. Poor Stella girl so discriminated against. 
 Spent last Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning at The Ranch for Bub's fishing kickoff. 
 My sleeping quarters with the dogs
 The main house

 Stella fit right in

 Got a little reading done
 Took a ride on the terrain vehicle and saw a bird drying his wings





 Instead of camping we slept in the barn loft
 The boys slept in the other barn loft

 Stella crawled on top of my purse for a nap 















 Back home
 Smart Talk women's lecture series hasn't been so good this year but the restaurants are great. This is Nada's. First time I've seen a TV projected through the mirror.


 Last week's work hysteria made me rethink writing as a career. Of course I identify a little too closely with this to make it happen.
 Our church small group is a God sent. These are the kids. Doing life.
 BED BUG!
 We saw a coyote last week in the lake, Friday we saw deer on our way out.
 Working hard training the new girl.

 Hard work chewing up toys.
 Bub's fishing season began today.

I finished The Mitford Series some time ago and so finally started The Father Tim novels. Home to Holly Springs is delightful. Comfort read. 
Then finished 101 Things You Should Do Before Your Kids Leave Home. Its an ok list. 

Made a Goodwill stop Thurs. Picked up some shoes for Hub's, crop pants for me, 3 books, a Banana Rep sweater and 2 necklaces for $27.

No comments: