Friday, August 12, 2011

Red Carpet?!?!

Finally! I made it to the RED CARPET!
Ok well a red carpet.
 Yo and I attended a Cincy Chic Wearable Fashion Show downtown. 
It was not all that but I did meet the lady who makes the stamped necklace charms at A Sweet Life, the cupcake place, and ordered one and we ran into an old acquaintance. 
After posing in these bubble chairs and taking our own pics they posted on their facebook page we went to eat at Local 127 a downtown restaurant that uses local ingredients. That was a hit! 
 Back at Yo's little Henry kept me company in the craft room.
 Marina then tried out the little bed.
  Last month's book club we discussed The Infidel and The Trees. Two vastly different books. One of our members brought a hat one of her ancestors wore when he traveled across Ohio to attend the first legislative meeting for the state. Ever. I am so intrigued by her family history.



 I saw someone wearing this dress at a pool and I loved, loved, loved it. Then killing time at Khol's while the boys shopped at Bass Pro I saw it! Yeah! I do love it. On me. Yes!
 An OOTD for church at a new place.
 I have been crafting some this summer, just not as much as I expected. I made 3 eight inch albums for fellow beach babes.
 And I whipped up some cards since I've been running low lately.
 Here's my favorite pic of 2 of the ladies I'm wearing my shades why? I don't know.
 Then we took a short family trip to The Beach Waterpark. 
 I've struggled this summer to keep up with any resemblance of a routine of crafting or blogging. What with all the gallivanting and relaxing going on around here. Here I am finally getting to watch the new season premiere of Project Runway!
 I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to see what the new school year brings!

No comments: