I am addicted to Pinterest. Seriously. Addicted. I'm trying to figure out how to manage my online, social media, image domineering life! Save! But where... Share! Which one... conundrum.
I am also addicted to summer's bounty and am nervous of when it runs out and I must go back to bland food. For the last month or more I have eaten a tomato, a cucumber and a pepper daily.
I'm reading The Magicians by Lev Grossman. Riding the fence on this one. I like it but am confused about whether or not it belongs in my high school library. We'll see.
One morning before work I looked out the back door to see this gorgeousness.
A perfect time to photo my latest bird's nest find...
Some OOTDs.
I am also addicted to summer's bounty and am nervous of when it runs out and I must go back to bland food. For the last month or more I have eaten a tomato, a cucumber and a pepper daily.
I'm reading The Magicians by Lev Grossman. Riding the fence on this one. I like it but am confused about whether or not it belongs in my high school library. We'll see.
One morning before work I looked out the back door to see this gorgeousness.
A perfect time to photo my latest bird's nest find...
Some OOTDs.

1 comment:
Don't feel alone, your not the only pinterest addict :)
Post a Comment