Catching up on some summer activities...Finished reading Infidel and really eyeopening about the Muslim faith, the Middle East and such. Here I am at Yo's in my new book pjs. Marina got tired of watching all the little dogs sleeping in this little bed so she crawled in to check it out.
Every body took a turn in this little bed while I worked or read in her craft room.
We went to Olives for dinner. Yo had eaten there recently and raved about it. Well deserved it was delicious.
The pizza baker finished up right when I walked up with my camera but he offered to do another just so I could take some pics. He was actually pretty flattered by it.
The fabulous salad, pizza, and such.
Bub's ordered pasta alfredo.
Later at home my veggies started coming in... and I tested out Yo's OPI Russian Navy.
We took one evening to take some friends out to Mongolian Grill since they had never experienced it.
Finally an OOTD!
We took a late evening swim across the street and down at the lake beach.
And yet another OOTD returning from helping my mom hold a yard sale.
Bub's has spent an unbelievable amount of time on this machine I can't stand because it worries me so...
No comments:
Post a Comment