I'm officially starting August today. I know it's August 12th but I'm just now getting there.
Last weekend I took my dad to the Ohio State Fair for Father's Day. Ok well we had some tag alongs. Mom, Yo and Bub's went too.
And we saw lots of fair type thingys such as high school marching bands...And we took lots of groups photos... that now I think might not appear too innocent such as having my child pose in front of the Budweiser sign...
The requisite quilt competition.
Smelly agriculture buildings. Charming really.
Strapping my kid to a giant pulley system and filming it on my flip... who am I?
I found these photo op boards hilarious!
And these guys... I mean does it get any cuter?
Opps how'd that last one get it there?
My dad with his twin brother.
And other long lost family members...
Aunt Yo took the bub's on some rides... and then tried to drown him. Ahh good times.
Ok well we all tried to ditch him a few times....
Yo and my dad look way too interested in the side show...
And well, the fashion show was unparalleled. These people belong here.
It really was a great experience. I think it might be my dad's favorite father's day gift ever. Well golly. Could that be true?
So the next day was our biannual consignment shops' sales. We ate afterward across the street at this place. Can't remember the name but it was soo good. What kind of food was it Yo?
Such a good road trip. Bub's went fishing with the brother of a friend who was showing him the honey holes at the lake he will fish on at the state tournament.
No comments:
Post a Comment