Listened to a Chip Kidd Ted Talk on clarity and mystery...
Watched 2 episodes of NCIS...
Working in planner and cleaning off studio table...
Burning Flannel & Tweed...
Drinking tea...
Eating leftovers from Homecoming dance...
Cleaning up scrapbooking...
Cleaning off the desk
The boy slept over at a friend's after homecoming. I finally called to tell him he needed to return to me. Then I cooked him a small snack of 7 scrambled eggs. Then Hubs came home from a fishing tournament at Rocky.
FOOOORRRRRR HHHOOOOUUUURRRSSSSS
Watched 2 episodes of NCIS...
Working in planner and cleaning off studio table...
Burning Flannel & Tweed...
Drinking tea...
Eating leftovers from Homecoming dance...
Cleaning up scrapbooking...
Cleaning off the desk
The boy slept over at a friend's after homecoming. I finally called to tell him he needed to return to me. Then I cooked him a small snack of 7 scrambled eggs. Then Hubs came home from a fishing tournament at Rocky.
FOOOORRRRRR HHHOOOOUUUURRRSSSSS
No comments:
Post a Comment