Sunday, October 4, 2015

whoopsie, float building, life

How embarrassing that I've been so lazy and depressed and then I read about Syria. Seriously blessed over here in the US of A and dragging our feet.

Depressed? I guess more like discouraged. Stupid Facebook. People accusing the school of making bank off of students. Seriously? It makes me want to clock in clock out and see how many volunteers you get then. Please just stop people. Not nice. If you have a question ask the right people not Facebook. Negative Nancys are all going to say amen and those of us who know the answers aren't allowed to engage school questions like that on Facebook. Poopy people.

And then there is float building... a great American tradition. Where the parents need to learn to let the kids do something on their own.... Painful to watch but a necessary right of passage.

We tell our kids to behave online and then the parents are the ones out there blasting each other, making accusations instead of having a question and going to the appropriate person to get answers.
I wonder why we can't get volunteers....

This post started days ago but I just keep holding off on posting so LAST DAY!
I put out new bookmarks on Monday and today I noticed they are all gone.. what a rewarding feeling. They weren't even up front; because they were so large I put them in the back of the basket and today I went to get one and they were all gone. Little lovelies found them and helped themselves just as I had intended.






No comments: