It's ridiculous that it is July 7th and I'm making my 1st blog post of the month. During the school year I always think oh this summer I'll have time and then summer comes and I think where did the time go?!?
John and I kicked off July with a check in with our financial advisors. That was depressing. Then we went to Dorothy Lane Market for dinner and some groceries. John was a trouper at the hot dinner counter where you chose what you wanted then took it upstairs to reheat and enjoy. Really cool place. He even swung in Goodwill when I spotted it. Good time.
On the 2nd we went out for sushi with the Lansings and Williams. We miss those guys so much and need to get with them more.
On the 3rd I headed to Yo's for crafting and pool time. Margaret and Mom were there too. Then Mom Yo and I went to Lawrenceburg for a wine walk. Smitty was selling split the pot tickets for the Elks there. The music was good and so was the wine!
I spent the night and got in a good pool day on the 4th. Marina was so spooked by all the parties and fireworks I finally just came home and watched tv with John hoping to distract her. It didn't work so well.
John and I kicked off July with a check in with our financial advisors. That was depressing. Then we went to Dorothy Lane Market for dinner and some groceries. John was a trouper at the hot dinner counter where you chose what you wanted then took it upstairs to reheat and enjoy. Really cool place. He even swung in Goodwill when I spotted it. Good time.
On the 2nd we went out for sushi with the Lansings and Williams. We miss those guys so much and need to get with them more.
On the 3rd I headed to Yo's for crafting and pool time. Margaret and Mom were there too. Then Mom Yo and I went to Lawrenceburg for a wine walk. Smitty was selling split the pot tickets for the Elks there. The music was good and so was the wine!
I spent the night and got in a good pool day on the 4th. Marina was so spooked by all the parties and fireworks I finally just came home and watched tv with John hoping to distract her. It didn't work so well.
No comments:
Post a Comment