Sunday, July 26, 2015

Steve


Sun: Got home last night from a week at Hilton Head Island. The boys had just left for an all night fishing tournament. They barely said hello before falling into bed...
So this Sunday is spent catching up on social media. And a Murder She Wrote marathon. 

Fri: Harbor went to dicks last resort with friends. He won't tell me what his hat said...
He drove and did a great job. Last night he drove to Alex's in blue ash and brought him to yo's to go to Terry's turf club to celebrate his 17th birthday. The waitress asked mom her name when she took her order so when she came to harbor he said Steve. I love that kid seriously. Then when I handed my camera to Alex to take a pic for us he turned it around and took a selfie w us. That's friggin' hilarious. The whole ride there was loud and scary and fun. A great evening. Of course this is coming on the heels of Stella really scaring me to death. Wed night when I came home she had a hard time getting into the house. She was sick or hurt. So after a restless night we took her to the vet Thursday. She pulled back muscles and has early onset hip dysplasia. Poor girl. And I'm leaving for Hilton head.

Last Sunday at church communion was offered at anyone's desire to go forward. I wondered what our family of three would/should do when Harbor said should we go and lead us out. One of my most touching moments.

Apologies are less about hearing the words "I'm sorry" than making sure someone understands the impact of their actions.  'how to get an apology' Sheila Heen 

No comments: