Last year's room was so perfect we should have expected disappointment. This year's is much smaller and the view is of the swamp again not the lake. But the sounds are just as spectacular. Last night the crickets and such were welcoming us with song!
It's Sunday morning and I'm starting over. Good morning Lord!
This morning the birds are giving a full concert. I have got to lose the extra weight it is absolutely ridiculous. Enough. Need a combination of restraint and exercise.
This is why Yo and I get along so well. We pick up the same clothes in a store. We duck into the same stores. We see a bar in a bookstore and we immediately order a drink.
Check your motives. John 3:11 Beloved, do not imitate evil but imitate good. Whoever does good is from God, whoever does evil has not seen God.
Eph 5:1 Be imitators of God.
Harbor Lovin Cliff Meyers Isaac Barr 25.2 1st and Big Fish
kaylas guides
It's Sunday morning and I'm starting over. Good morning Lord!
This morning the birds are giving a full concert. I have got to lose the extra weight it is absolutely ridiculous. Enough. Need a combination of restraint and exercise.
This is why Yo and I get along so well. We pick up the same clothes in a store. We duck into the same stores. We see a bar in a bookstore and we immediately order a drink.
Check your motives. John 3:11 Beloved, do not imitate evil but imitate good. Whoever does good is from God, whoever does evil has not seen God.
Eph 5:1 Be imitators of God.
Harbor Lovin Cliff Meyers Isaac Barr 25.2 1st and Big Fish
kaylas guides
No comments:
Post a Comment