Returning from 4 days at Yolanda's. We set up a yard sale, managed it, tore it down, shopped, cooked, ate, crafted, worked in my planner, read magazines, cleaned her craft room and generally had a great time for 4 days straight.
We always seem to hit the same stores- Sam's, JoAnne's, Michael's, Half Price Books, gas, Kroger, Target,
I tried a new coffee shop- Awakenings in Hyde Park. One of my favorites- a caramel latte. Good stuff! I also tried their chocolate croissant; it was just OK.
I enjoyed Fusian twice in 4 days. The one in Kenwood with tuna and cucumber-lemon water and seaweed salad. Then I saw one, I can't remember the name, that was even better than both the sushi places we've eaten at. The cilantro is amazing added to the sushi.
Talked a lot about Hilton Head. Hoping for a good trip and good weather.
I'm definitely a lister. Getting ready for HHI trip I have about 3 lists going on. I'm constantly packing.
Return with us, return to us
We always seem to hit the same stores- Sam's, JoAnne's, Michael's, Half Price Books, gas, Kroger, Target,
I tried a new coffee shop- Awakenings in Hyde Park. One of my favorites- a caramel latte. Good stuff! I also tried their chocolate croissant; it was just OK.
I enjoyed Fusian twice in 4 days. The one in Kenwood with tuna and cucumber-lemon water and seaweed salad. Then I saw one, I can't remember the name, that was even better than both the sushi places we've eaten at. The cilantro is amazing added to the sushi.
Talked a lot about Hilton Head. Hoping for a good trip and good weather.
I'm definitely a lister. Getting ready for HHI trip I have about 3 lists going on. I'm constantly packing.
Return with us, return to us
Be always coming home - Ursula K leGuin
Lilith
God does not cause our suffering but He uses it.
Book of common prayer
No comments:
Post a Comment