I broke down and bought the french press. I started with the Mr. Coffeemaker, then the Keurig, then the Moka and now the french press. Ahh addiction... it could be worse.
Yesterday I used my grandmother's sewing machine to sew Bub's t-shirt quilt strips together. It was so wonderful to revisit the memories she made with that machine, while making memories with my two good friends helping me make the quilt, that will no doubt help Bub revisit the memories those t-shirts represent!
I think we've got neighbors. Please, please, please let them be cool. A crafter would be nice. And another dog owner. And a lover of food. A gardener.
In other news another neighbor has had an RV parked in their yard for about 2 weeks now. I'm beginning to think this is their idea of home expansion.
I put up a hummingbird feeder a week or so ago and within the day they came to visit. Just now one came right by my head to visit it.
Yesterday I used my grandmother's sewing machine to sew Bub's t-shirt quilt strips together. It was so wonderful to revisit the memories she made with that machine, while making memories with my two good friends helping me make the quilt, that will no doubt help Bub revisit the memories those t-shirts represent!
I think we've got neighbors. Please, please, please let them be cool. A crafter would be nice. And another dog owner. And a lover of food. A gardener.
In other news another neighbor has had an RV parked in their yard for about 2 weeks now. I'm beginning to think this is their idea of home expansion.
I put up a hummingbird feeder a week or so ago and within the day they came to visit. Just now one came right by my head to visit it.
No comments:
Post a Comment