I've not been sleeping well on this trip but better last night. I didn't look at the time until after 6am! I do like to get up and head out to the porch for some alone time before the troops awake.
Yesterday we went to the Sea Pines Plantation and Resort and the Harbour Town lighthouse. We toured, shopped and then ate at the Salty Dog Cafe. Lovely, lovely day. We had frozen libations at the Beach Club at Sea Pine Resort while watching the waves come in. We enjoyed Jake's Cargo shop provided some goodies to take home. I really think Bub is going to like the huge sweatshirt blanket I bought him.
A short stop by Barnacle Bill's produced scallops and flounder. I quickly came back and fixed up jasmine lime coconut rice w both fishes pan fried. delicious!
After being with the same people day after day, hour after hour, it helps to go take a walk, blow some steam off and then come back refreshed and more patient.
One thing that is a major pet peeve for me is when someone is talking with the intention of other people not in their group overhearing them and impressing them. Not classy.
One trait that is most desirable in a friend is one who hears you in your most open and vulnerable and then doesn't use that later to try to make you feel smaller or exposed.
Yesterday we went to the Sea Pines Plantation and Resort and the Harbour Town lighthouse. We toured, shopped and then ate at the Salty Dog Cafe. Lovely, lovely day. We had frozen libations at the Beach Club at Sea Pine Resort while watching the waves come in. We enjoyed Jake's Cargo shop provided some goodies to take home. I really think Bub is going to like the huge sweatshirt blanket I bought him.
A short stop by Barnacle Bill's produced scallops and flounder. I quickly came back and fixed up jasmine lime coconut rice w both fishes pan fried. delicious!
After being with the same people day after day, hour after hour, it helps to go take a walk, blow some steam off and then come back refreshed and more patient.
One thing that is a major pet peeve for me is when someone is talking with the intention of other people not in their group overhearing them and impressing them. Not classy.
One trait that is most desirable in a friend is one who hears you in your most open and vulnerable and then doesn't use that later to try to make you feel smaller or exposed.
No comments:
Post a Comment