The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwable- It will come as no surprise that I loved this book. I'm a better person for having read it. Although it might seem it is about death and dying it is more importantly about life and living. It reminds me to be thankful I am granted another day to wake up and try and get this thing called life right one more day a fact that in my 41 years I am increasingly aware.
I really need to get on the ball and read more. I'm behind in my reading.
I did start a new blog but I'm wondering if I'll keep it or not. I thought it might be more public and share it with Bubs but I haven't discussed it with him. I want to read what he's reading and study what he's studying these next four years. We've got to hone in on those testing skills and get ready for what's to come.
George came over on Friday and we watched the Ken Burns Frank Lloyd Wright documentary. FLWright was a .... butt head. Really!
Today I got up at 8 let the girls out, fed them, made a cuppa then crawled back in bed with the laptop to facebook and Pinterest before getting ready to go watch Bubs weigh in fish at Rocky Fork. It has rained on and off all day.
Now we are all back home and the boys are napping while the girls are playing around and listening to the birds sing in the rain.
I really need to get on the ball and read more. I'm behind in my reading.
I did start a new blog but I'm wondering if I'll keep it or not. I thought it might be more public and share it with Bubs but I haven't discussed it with him. I want to read what he's reading and study what he's studying these next four years. We've got to hone in on those testing skills and get ready for what's to come.
George came over on Friday and we watched the Ken Burns Frank Lloyd Wright documentary. FLWright was a .... butt head. Really!
Today I got up at 8 let the girls out, fed them, made a cuppa then crawled back in bed with the laptop to facebook and Pinterest before getting ready to go watch Bubs weigh in fish at Rocky Fork. It has rained on and off all day.
Now we are all back home and the boys are napping while the girls are playing around and listening to the birds sing in the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment