Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 3

Things are going slowly...
Drinking Just Good For You Brew I picked up at the Loveland Farmers Market... very berry.

I'm rethinking switching the studio because there is so much I don't want to put back in there but where to put it.

Watched Arrested Development last night and it was great! Apparently lots of episodes to go and a new season on Netflicks.
Then, this morning I watched The Switch and it was adorable!

Goal for the day is to put things back into place, catch up on laundry.
Also watching Columbo from the start. Got through seasons 1, 2 and 3.

Took the girls swimming this evening to cool off and to fix the boat that seemed to get loose.
Then I sorted clothes that are unfortunately too small for now. I vow to get back into the larger too smalls by the end of the summer.

No comments: