A gaggle of boys are headed to the house today to help Bub celebrate his 15th birthday. I'm excited because he never has more than 2 people over and hesitant because, well, the same.
Up early on a Saturday and it is sinking in that we have 5 official workdays to go until summer. Again excited and hesitant to get to excited.
Coffee.
I came downstairs and opened the door in the studio for fresh air and it happened. The boys warned me. A bird flew in. I hope it doesn't hurt itself before the boys get up and help it find it's way out.
Reading a magazine, adding books I own to Shelfari and Reading List.
Harbor
Jared
Hunter
Aaron
Dakota
Nic
Jack
Up early on a Saturday and it is sinking in that we have 5 official workdays to go until summer. Again excited and hesitant to get to excited.
Coffee.
I came downstairs and opened the door in the studio for fresh air and it happened. The boys warned me. A bird flew in. I hope it doesn't hurt itself before the boys get up and help it find it's way out.
Reading a magazine, adding books I own to Shelfari and Reading List.
Harbor
Jared
Hunter
Aaron
Dakota
Nic
Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment