Bit of a rush today to get things picked up to make it to the trail on time to walk, shop at the farmers market, make a goodwill stop, and a target run. I have got to get things put back in place tomorrow.
The Loveland Farmers Market was delicious. Blue Oven had chocolate croissants- tasty. Branstrator Farm had asparagus, broccoli, and cauliflower. I met Kathleen to walk on the trail for an hour then we went to the market and had lunch at Jillian's Deli.
Afterward I ran over to Goodwill and picked up a Frishes Diet Vanilla Coke and Acapulco's chips and salsa.
The Loveland Farmers Market was delicious. Blue Oven had chocolate croissants- tasty. Branstrator Farm had asparagus, broccoli, and cauliflower. I met Kathleen to walk on the trail for an hour then we went to the market and had lunch at Jillian's Deli.
Afterward I ran over to Goodwill and picked up a Frishes Diet Vanilla Coke and Acapulco's chips and salsa.
No comments:
Post a Comment