I'm hoping that when I get this place cleaned from top to bottom then I'll be able to move decorations around and get rid of all the clutter. Testing in the library today so I'm getting gads of paperwork done.
I'm obsessing lately that Bub will be in high school next year. Four more years ... To eat dinner together, watch movies, talk books, gossip, go to church together, sit on the couch together, say goodnite... Having a hard time with it.
Oh and a quotable line from Jim Quillerin, character in The Cat who went into the Closet.
"It was a great day to stay inside and putter around."
I'm obsessing lately that Bub will be in high school next year. Four more years ... To eat dinner together, watch movies, talk books, gossip, go to church together, sit on the couch together, say goodnite... Having a hard time with it.
Oh and a quotable line from Jim Quillerin, character in The Cat who went into the Closet.
"It was a great day to stay inside and putter around."
No comments:
Post a Comment