Absolutely gorgeous day...
back in Ohio, no snow and now sunshine. So good to sit and write with the door wide open, dogs barking and sunning, lawnmowers gearing up.
Bub's and I had a bit of a date yesterday. We had a visitation to attend then we went to Panera for brunch. Bub's had his usual broccoli cheddar soup bowl and a cheese danish while I enjoyed a toasted bagel and vanilla latte.
I heard Goodwill had 50% off so we dropped by and I scored some Tory Burch sunnys and a Skagen watch, some figurines and vintage sheet.
Then we went to Plato's to see if we could score some cash and once again I'm disappointed that they seem to have worn items in the store and they turn away my Steve Madden heels I've worn 2 times?!?! But they gave Bub's $8 for his jeans and he found some shoes that made him cry. Afterwards we scooted over to Barnes and Noble to pick up a book Oprah introduced me to and viola we called it a day.
Well not really. I came home and met the neighbors. Mary and Chelsea. Chelsea is going to be a new friend for the girls especially. She is a special friend and she really liked the girls. I told her to come out with us in her motorized scooter anytime. Mary seems delightful to so I'm pretty excited about that.
Then I took Bub's to a birthday party and picked up Terry's pizza. It was delicious! As usual.
Bub's best friend's girlfriend is an interesting little chickadee. I worked the concession stand with her twin sister last year and we've been chummy ever since. She always comes over to see me at the games and she and Bub's chat via skype alot so she gives me a shout out when they are 'hangin'. It was a bit unnerving at first; she's very comfortable with me. But I kinda get a kick out of it now. Maybe it is a little comforting she's dating his friend so I don't feel there's any ulterior motive. Anywho he is actually 'hangin' at her house with friends today. Very scary territory here folks.
Reading quite a bit lately shall we take a look?
back in Ohio, no snow and now sunshine. So good to sit and write with the door wide open, dogs barking and sunning, lawnmowers gearing up.
Bub's and I had a bit of a date yesterday. We had a visitation to attend then we went to Panera for brunch. Bub's had his usual broccoli cheddar soup bowl and a cheese danish while I enjoyed a toasted bagel and vanilla latte.
I heard Goodwill had 50% off so we dropped by and I scored some Tory Burch sunnys and a Skagen watch, some figurines and vintage sheet.
Then we went to Plato's to see if we could score some cash and once again I'm disappointed that they seem to have worn items in the store and they turn away my Steve Madden heels I've worn 2 times?!?! But they gave Bub's $8 for his jeans and he found some shoes that made him cry. Afterwards we scooted over to Barnes and Noble to pick up a book Oprah introduced me to and viola we called it a day.
Well not really. I came home and met the neighbors. Mary and Chelsea. Chelsea is going to be a new friend for the girls especially. She is a special friend and she really liked the girls. I told her to come out with us in her motorized scooter anytime. Mary seems delightful to so I'm pretty excited about that.
Then I took Bub's to a birthday party and picked up Terry's pizza. It was delicious! As usual.
Bub's best friend's girlfriend is an interesting little chickadee. I worked the concession stand with her twin sister last year and we've been chummy ever since. She always comes over to see me at the games and she and Bub's chat via skype alot so she gives me a shout out when they are 'hangin'. It was a bit unnerving at first; she's very comfortable with me. But I kinda get a kick out of it now. Maybe it is a little comforting she's dating his friend so I don't feel there's any ulterior motive. Anywho he is actually 'hangin' at her house with friends today. Very scary territory here folks.
Reading quite a bit lately shall we take a look?
January 2013
Outlander-Gabaldon
Soulless- Carriger
February 2013
Happiness project- Rubi
The Cat Who Knew a Cardinal 12– Braun
Beautiful Creatures- Garcia, Stohl
Take My Heart Oh God
March 2013
The Night Circus- Morgenstern
Fahrenheit 451- Bradbury
Nothing but the Truth- Avi
Ship Breaker- Bacigalui
Swim- Weiner
The Cat Who Moved a Mountain 13- Braun
Friday Night Knitting Club- Jacobs
April 2013
The Cat Who Wasn’t There 14- Braun
The One and Only Ivan- Applegate
My Ideal Bookshelf- Mount/ LaForce (DO)
The Books They Gave Me- Adams (DO)
I'm pretty pleased with that. I mean I'm still behind my goal but I'm getting there!
No comments:
Post a Comment