Saturday, January 12, 2013

Working hard... for the money and for renewed heath!

Monday Jan 7
Back to work! Got up and worked out had a smoothie... nice start.
Tuesday Jan 8
I had staff and friends book club and Bubs had a bball game. Glad I missed actually because there was some sort of an altercation. Altercations make me nervous.

Wednesday Jan 9

Thursday Jan 10
I made Strawberry pretzel salad and Snickers salad for our Friday B lunch carry ins and they were both easy and I'll make them again. Pinterest success!

Friday Jan 11
We had a baked potato bar for our B lunch girls carry in. Good stuff.

Saturday Jan  12
sipping Numi Organic Breakfast Blend Tea
noshing on Lucky Charms and milk because I love them and I can not throw them out, and a pizza I found in the freezer that no one is claiming - a brushetta thin crust
putting things back in place

No comments: